Custom Card Forms (Phone Orders Only)
If you have been directed to this page by one of our customer service representatives, please follow these directions:
- Click the “Add to Cart” buttons below for the customization services you purchased over the phone and fill in the appropriate fields. You will not be charged additionally for this online transaction and your total online transaction amount will be $0.00. You will not be able to purchase other items from our website with this same transaction.
- Before submitting your order, please verify that the information in all fields is correct. We will use this exact wording and spacing to print your custom cards. You have up to 50 characters per line and line breaks will appear where you put them, so please plan accordingly. We cannot accept returns due to a mistake made by the customer.
- For Custom Signatures, please note, we will place page returns between Line 1, 2, 3, & 4 of text in your printed cards, so please pick your breaks intentionally when filling in these fields. You do not have to use all of the lines, but please use them in order.
- For Return Addresses, please enter your full address the way you want it to appear on the envelope including line breaks.
- Please order within 2 business days of placing your order, or the custom card portion of your order will be cancelled.
Please proof-read your message carefully before submitting. We cannot accept returns on cards with Custom Signatures and/or Return Addresses due to customer error.
Note: Clicking the ADD TO CART button takes you to an external cart for the quantity and payment information.
Custom Signature in All Cards
Item #: CSSIG-PHONE (Paid Separately)
Return Address on All Envelopes
Item #: CSADD-PHONE (Paid Separately)
What Customers Say
I had to put my own 3-year-old dog down recently and it just broke my heart. One day, I happened to read the Educational Enclosure card on grief and made the connection between the death of my dog and the lousy way I’d been feeling! Reading those cards really helped me with the loss of my pet. Now, I want to share them with others by giving these cards to our clients who lose their pets.