You can learn more about our Pet Memory Boxes on our website, but we’d love to tell you where the idea for these boxes came from.
A baked ClayPaws print is a linking object.
A baked ClayPaws print is meant to be touched and held. Many pet parents tell us that they keep their ClayPaws prints in their purse, car, or even under their pillow in order to feel close to their beloved pet. They do this because ClayPaws prints are so much more than just a keepsake. They are what is called a “linking object”. A linking object is something tangible that connects a person to a loved one after death. It has been proven to be important to the grieving process and can lessen the pain of death or separation from a loved one.
Protecting and displaying a ClayPaws print is important, too.
That said, many pet parents also want a way to protect and display their cherished ClayPaws print when they aren’t carrying it with them. We used to carry shadow boxes for several years. We eventually discontinued them because they were difficult to ship and veterinarians/pet crematories could not feasibly keep them in stock due to size and cost. We’ve also sold easels and keepsake bags for many years. They are great as a simple way to display or store a ClayPaws print, but both lack the protection and elegance of a container.
Instead, we wanted a way that veterinary or pet crematory staff members could proudly present a baked ClayPaws print to a pet parent. Pet parents deserve an option, specifically designed for ClayPaws prints, that displays, stores and protects their one-of-a-kind mementos of their precious pets.
How we designed our Pet Memory Box!
When designing our patent-pending ClayPaws Pet Memory Box, we knew we wanted several key features:
- A way to display a ClayPaws print that would protect it from dust.
- An easy way to open the box and lift out the ClayPaws print to hold and touch, if desired.
- A way to display a photo along with the print.
- An attractive and high-quality box that would elevate the presentation of a baked ClayPaws print.
We got all four of these features and even ended up with a few more!
Here’s all the amazing ways to use a Pet Memory Box and fit it to your preferences!
- You can display TWO different photos in this box.
-With the box closed, you can choose to either display your ClayPaws Print or a 4×6 photo.
-With the box open, you can display both a ClayPaws print and a 4×6 photo.
- There is a removable, included Forever Loved Keepsake Box within the Pet Memory Box. This box can hold fur clippings, tags, and other small memorial items. It features the words “Forever Loved” on one side, or it is blank on the other side and can be easily flipped over, if desired.
- You can WRITE on the box with our Decorative Artist Markers. This means that you can flip the “Forever Loved” box over and write a pet’s name to be displayed under the ClayPaws print within the frame, or anywhere else on the box that you desire.
- The box itself is a sturdy, rigid design with a pleasing blue color that is appropriate for any situation. It features a magnetic closure that keeps the box closed when laid flat and even allows it to stand up like a frame or shadow box.
- Lastly, the underside of the box has basic product and company contact information for us just in case you or your pet parents have any questions about the Pet Memory Box. There is also a place to write a pet’s name for the Veterinary or Crematory staff so that prints don’t get confused in busy business settings.
Give them a try!
Our ClayPaws Pet Memory Boxes ship fully assembled and their compact design allows them to be easily stored. We hope you’ll give our Pet Memory Boxes a try whether you offer them along-side a ClayPaws print, sell them in your clinic store, or offer them as an optional upgrade as part of your euthanasia or cremation fee.
Try our Pet Memory Boxes today for 50% off the price of a 12-pack on your first order! Click here to get this offer!
Until next time,
Chief Growth Officer
World by the Tail, Inc.